Vera Brook Shop is officially open, and I am thrilled that you are here!
A few house-keeping notes:
- I am an indie author on a tiny budget and very new to running a small business. So to make this store viable, please keep in mind that all your purchases are final. I am not able to offer returns, exchanges, or refunds, except in the most special circumstances. Thank you for understanding.
- To keep things simple as I find my legs under me, this store will primarily serve my readers in the U.S. at first. If you are in another country, please know that I am working on adding more countries soon!
- The ebooks are available for purchase in the U.S. and a few other countries, and I am adding more countries as I go. (It helps that I don't have to worry about international shipping rates with digital files.)
- The physical books are only available for purchase in the U.S. This is true for both regular paperbacks and signed paperbacks (both shipped directly by me for now). Thanks for your patience as I search for affordable ways to offer print copies to my readers outside of the U.S.
- In the meantime, my books are still published wide. You can buy them online at Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, and other stores.
Thank you again for being here! If you buy a book of mine today, I hope you enjoy it. And if you feel like leaving a review or telling a friend about my books and this store, that would be fantastic.